Our team will work with you to create a bespoke website that showcases all your business has to offer.
Starting with a discussion, either in person or over the phone, we’ll get a thorough understanding of your business, research your competitors, and build your site the way you want it.
We use WordPress, the world’s most popular website building tool, because it’s user-friendly and allows for freedom of design and customisation. It’s also highly secure.
In fact, around one third of all websites are built on WordPress, which is testament to its reputation as a trusted web content management system.
Stage 1 involves a consultation to discuss your business in detail, any design or layout ideas you have, and what content you would like included.
Don’t worry if you aren’t sure where to begin, as our team is more than happy to make suggestions and provide inspiration to get the ball rolling.
At Stage 2 we will:
- Create a sitemap (a rough sketch of your website)
- Carry out SEO (search engine optimisation) research
- Review of all your written content and images/videos
Stage 3 involves:
- Creation of a wireframe (a more detailed view of your website)
- In-depth discussion on layout, ensuring the website is built in line with your branding and vision
At Stage 4 we:
- Turn the design into code (all the techy behind-the-scenes stuff)
- Build a staging area (a platform where your site is stored whilst we create it)
- Implement an SEO strategy to help your website ranking
- Carry out a final review and test
Stage 5 (the final part of the build)
- Your website goes live
- We offer maintenance packages for the essential upkeep of your website post-launch
- Click the link below to view our maintenance packages